Lake Charles Medical Malpractice Lawyers
Medical professionals can provide essential, life-saving care when health complications arise. Tragically, however, not all medical professionals are as skilled, careful or responsible as may be expected - and that can mean that unsuspecting patients suffer serious harm when medical oversights and mistakes happen.
At Veron, Bice, Palermo & Wilson, LLC, our lawyers are committed to helping people who have been harmed by any type of medical negligence. As local attorneys who have lived in Lake Charles our whole lives, we are invested in this area, and we deeply care that the people of Southwest Louisiana are treated fairly, justly and compassionately.
That is why our attorneys are here for you, ready to provide you with support and personal service as we help you recover from the damage caused by medical malpractice. Our primary goal is to bring your case to the best possible resolution so you can focus on healing and restoring your life.
Effective Representation for Medical Malpractice Cases
Skilled at handling the complexities of medical malpractice cases, our lawyers have extensive experience going up against negligent doctors and others to hold them accountable for the injuries they have caused our clients. Some of the specific types of medical malpractice cases we handle include (and are not limited to) those related to claims of:
- Diagnostic errors, including failure to diagnose and delayed diagnoses
- Medication mistakes, such as prescribing contraindicated drugs or prescribing the wrong dosage
- Surgery errors, including operating on the wrong area of the body or leaving medical equipment in patients
- Anesthesia errors, such as administering the wrong type or amounts of anesthesia
- Labor and delivery mistakes, including those that cause serious birth injuries (like cerebral palsy)
- Other forms of medical negligence, including:
- Nursing negligence
- Chiropractic negligence
- Pharmacist negligence
- Hospital negligence
Medical Malpractice Recoveries
At Veron, Bice, Palermo & Wilson, LLC, we know that there is no amount of money that can ever make up for the catastrophic, permanent and/or fatal injuries caused by medical malpractice. We also understand, however, that pursuing compensation after medical malpractice has caused serious harm can be essential to helping victims - including families who have lost a loved one to deadly medical errors - obtain the financial support they need and the justice they deserve.
When medical malpractice cases are brought to successful resolutions, the damages available for injured parties and/or their families can include (but may not be exclusive to) awards for:
- Medical bills, including past treatment expenses and future medical care costs
- Lost wages
- Permanent impairments
- Physical Pain and Suffering
- Mental suffering
- Funeral and burial costs (for claims related to fatal injuries)
- Loss of Consortium
We Are Here To Help You
Do not hesitate to find out whether your injury case has merit. Call Veron, Bice, Palermo & Wilson, LLC, at 337-310-1600, toll free 877-300-8680 or contact us online today.